State Council of Vocational Training
State Council of Vocational Training (SCVT) Society of Haryana was registered on 9th day of month November, 2014. State Council of Vocational Training (SCVT) Society was constituted by the Governor of Haryana under the Haryana Registration and Regulation of Society Act, 2012 on dated 19th Feb, 2015 to look after the activities of Vocational Training in the State.
The functions of the society are as under:
- To implement the policy of the National Council of Vocational Training with regard to the award of National Trade Certificates in Engineering and Non-Engineering Trades as may be brought within its scope by the Government of India or the State Government.
- To implement the policy laid down by the National Council in respect of syllabi. Equipment, scale of accommodation, duration of courses and method of training etc.
- To arrange for ad hoc and/or periodical inspection of the Training Institutes in the State and ensure that the standards prescribed by the National Council are being followed.
- To co-opt any person or persons to advise the State Council in connection with its work and functions.
- To ensure that the staff is employed according to the qualifications prescribed by the National Council and to relax qualifications in special circumstances to be recorded for trades where such staff is not easily available.
- To countersign and issue the National Trade Certificate to successful candidate.
- To ensure imparting under various State and Union of India schemes
- To recommend the provision of additional training facilities where ever necessary and render such assistance in the setting up of training programmes as may be necessary.
- To advise the State Government regarding expenditure on different training schemes.
- To perform such other functions as may be entrusted to it by the State Government.
SCVT Society Notification View Document(Size:170 KB, Format: PDF, Language: English)
SCVT Society MOA View Document(Size:3.4 MB, Format: PDF, Language: English)
SCVT Society Registration Certificate View Document(Size:127 KB, Format: PDF, Language: English)